Friday, 23 October 2015

Sometimes I Sing

I like to sing. A lot.

When I'm cooking, when I'm sewing, when I'm drawing, when I'm scrolling through Tumblr, when I'm writing... I'm basically always singing.

Which is why I decided last year to start posting covers on YouTube. I really enjoy singing along with my karaoke tracks to my laptop webcam (but I'm saving up to buy an actual camera soon ooh) and posting them for other people to watch and enjoy. The whole process is quite chilled out and it's a fun new hobby that I'm getting into.

However, I kind of want to see my channel grow more than it has, which is why I'm making this post. I'll embed a few of my videos here and if you like watching them perhaps you could subscribe for me? Blog and YouTube - double the Hannah! (That might be some people's personal hell but hey)

I hope you enjoy!

Panic! at the Disco - This is Gospel

Birdy - Wings


I'm Not Afraid of Anything (from
Songs for a New World)


Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Tumblr | Etsy | Polyvore |

No comments:

Post a Comment