Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Disneyworld Florida

I have been wanting to do this post since I got back from my holiday in Disneyworld Florida, but couldn't figure out how to save Instagram posts. However, I finally realised how to embed the images, so here we go! Here's my trip to Disneyworld Florida with my mum as seen through my Instagram*:


A photo posted by Hannah U (@hannah.u123) on
We stayed in the Wilderness Lodge hotel, the design and theming of which was absolutely beautiful.
A photo posted by Hannah U (@hannah.u123) on

A photo posted by Hannah U (@hannah.u123) on

A photo posted by Hannah U (@hannah.u123) on

A photo posted by Hannah U (@hannah.u123) on

A photo posted by Hannah U (@hannah.u123) on

A photo posted by Hannah U (@hannah.u123) on

A photo posted by Hannah U (@hannah.u123) on

A photo posted by Hannah U (@hannah.u123) on

A photo posted by Hannah U (@hannah.u123) on

*Not every picture has been included. I took A LOT. For a look at all of them, go through my Instagram: here.

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Tumblr | Etsy | Polyvore |

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Let's be fair, it is the most magical place on earth! :P x

      Delete