Saturday, 28 March 2015

Mini Life Update & Why I Haven't Been Blogging As Much

I'm taking a bit of a break from blogging because everything's a bit mental at the moment!

My GCSE exams are in less than a month, and so I need to be doing lots of revision in advance of those. My Art GCSE exam is in about three weeks, so I've been doing lots of little bits and pieces to prepare myself for that. However, despite the fact that exams are so close, my teachers have kindly been providing me with tonnes of homework whilst conveniently forgetting that I take nine subjects besides theirs. Fun times.

I had a college interview last month and it went really well: I ended up getting accepted onto the course. Next year I've decided I'm going to be off to college to take a course in Art and Design as opposed to going down the more traditional route of doing A levels.

Attending an all girls' school never can be bitchy, and recent friendship drama (which is now resolved) left me feeling a bit down and definitely not in the mood to write.

So that's why I've been a bit AWOL for the past few weeks and I'll be gone for a little bit longer to do as well in my exams as I know I can. In summer, I'll have lots more time to do some more craft and baking tutorials, so don't abandon me just yet!

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Tumblr | Etsy | Polyvore |

2 comments:

  1. Hello, good luck with your exams (I did my GCSEs last year and had the same thoughts as you do)! Cup of Tea and a Pen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a bit stressful isn't it? Hopefully I'll get my life sorted out by summer! :L x

      Delete