Friday, 9 January 2015

A Trip to Liverpool

To gather information and inspiration for the exam part of my Art GCSE, we went on a trip with our Art classes to visit the Williamson and Tate galleries. This offered us a broad idea of the work we could produce, as the Tate displays modern art and the Williamson is much more traditional. However, both were very interesting and we all had a good day! Here is a collection of photos I took while on the trip. I have not included many pictures of the work in either galleries just in case!


Williamson:

I had to squat over a heater to
get this shot, but I'm glad I
did!
This was probably my favourite piece
in the gallery, and I quite like this
photo I took with my friend looking at it.
There were some really touching
notes in the feedback area.

This was taken on the way
to the Tate.

Tate:
There were some really
lovely views out of the windows
in the Tate gallery.
A photo of my friend admiring the view.

We were just about to get back on the coach
when we saw this boat and took off running!

Overall it was a really good day, and I enjoyed having a look around both galleries. Personally, I preferred the Williamson gallery, as modern art does not seem to be my thing really.

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Tumblr |

No comments:

Post a Comment