Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Craftmas Day 3 - The Christmas Tag


I saw this over at 'Amylou's' and decided to give it a go! You can read Amylou's post here.
1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?
I don't really have one (other than Frozen haha), since we don't really watch that many Christmas films. Often we're in a room full of people so you wouldn't be able to hear anything anyway, so we just don't watch them. But yeah, Frozen.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

As Amylou said, how can you open the presents before Santa has even been? Sometimes we even leave it to the afternoon on Christmas Day (the ultimate test of willpower, that).

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Probably the year I had a wrapping paper fight that lasted for about an hour with pretty much my entire family. And (despite what everyone will tell you) I obviously won.

4. Favourite festive food?
The entire M&S Christmas range, perhaps? I love roast potatoes as well, but you can have them all year round so I don't know if they count!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I don't know if I could pick anything out as my favourite ever, to be honest.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I love the Lush Christmas range, so anything from that. Also, I like scented candles and everything in the Christmas range from Yankee Candles smells fantastic. I also walked past a warehouse selling Christmas trees this morning, so that lovely pine smell as well.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We always leave out mince pies and whiskey for Santa and some carrots for the reindeer!

8. What tops your tree?
A little white rabbit dressed as a fairy. I did not realise that that was surprising until I shocked my friends and dance teacher into silence last week.

9. As a kid, what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) you always asked for but never received?
I am still waiting.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Probably seeing my family and just everyone's so happy and GAH-

If you would like to answer these questions, they're all here:
1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
4. Favourite festive food?
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
8. What tops your tree?
9. As a kid, what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) you always asked for but never received?
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

If you do this tag, let me know so I can give it a read! :)

Happy Craftmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment