Sunday, 14 December 2014

Craftmas Day 14: Lush Christmas Wishlist

For the past three days of Craftmas, I've been reviewing some of the things from the Lush Christmas range that I have tried this year, but there's still a lot of things from the range that I have yet to try out. Here's some of the things that I really want to get hold of soon.

1) Holly Golightly bubble bar (£4.75 each)
(x)
I bought this as part of a Christmas present for my friend and was seriously considering getting one for myself. The smell is just divine and from other reviews I've read/watched, it's a wonderful bubble bar as well! Not to mention the glitter I can see on it - we all know that I luuuuuuurve glitter.

2) Northern Lights bath bomb (£3.50 each)
(x)
This smells lovely (I've had a good sniff in the shop!) and is the same shape as the Sparkler bath bomb, which one of my friends got me for my birthday. I loved that one, and I'm pretty sure that I'll love this one too, as it gives a similar effect with the swirling colours in the bath water.


3) The Melting Snowman bath melt (£2.25 each)
(x)
Come on, you know this one's cute. Almond oil and cocoa butter make for a skin-softening, divine-smelling blend, and I'm sure that this is one bath melt that I'll definitely be trying soon.


4) The Christmas Hedgehog bubble bar (£3.25 each)
(x)
Another lovely-smelling and adorable little thing, this bubble bar promises to soften your skin and calm your mood. I'm looking forward to trying out this little blue hedgehog sometime soon (or keep one as a pet).

5) Drummers Drumming reusable bubble bar (£5.25 each)
(x)
I love the smell of this one - it's sweet and relaxing. I also love the fact that you can make the bells drum on either side of it by twisting it! I think that this is a good idea, especially since it's reusable so will last you for quite some time.

Have you tried any of the Lush products here? Would you recommend them? Do you have your own Lush wishlist this Christmas?

Happy Craftmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment