Friday, 12 December 2014

Craftmas Day 12: Lush Christmas Reviews and Recommendations [PART TWO]

[This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own]

| PART ONE | PART THREE |

It's no secret that I love Lush. They're environmentally friendly, cruelty-free, all the products smell amazing and feel great, and the Lush Christmas collection is no exception.

Here is part two of my thoughts on a few items from the Lush Christmas range.


[Pictures from Lush website, font
 'Cutie Patootie' available to download
  here, finished image made by me] 


1) Gold fun (£5.00)
(x)
Lush's Fun is such a great idea - it can be used as a soap, bubble bath, shampoo or just as a playdough-type toy! This one smells great - the same scent as Honey I Washed The Kids soap (£3.40 for 100g), lasts ages, and leaves your skin with a lovely golden shimmer.


2) Yog Nog soap (£3.40 for 100g)
(x)
All of my friends who have smelt Yog Nog soap rave about the scent, however I don't feel that I quite share their enthusiasm for it. It's nice, yes, but it's certainly not my favourite. However, the Lush soaps tend to lather quite nicely and leave you feeling squeaky clean, so this would be a nice one to have in the bathroom for you and your guests to feel all Chrismassy while washing your hands!


3) Snowcake soap (£3.40 for 100g)
(x)
Now this scent, I do adore. It's sweet but not overpowering, and lingers on your skin for quite some time after use so you can carry the lovely, subtle scent with you as you go about your day. A little bit of glitter on the top is never a problem with me, and the lather and clean feeling it gives me makes it possibly my favourite Lush soap ever!


4) Star Light, Star Bright bath melt (£3.50 each)
(x)
The dismay of customers who have picked this bath melt up in the store for a quick sniff only to find their hands are now silver and sparkly never fails to amuse me. While I have no problem with glittery baths and glittery skin, some people do, so this bath melt certainly isn't for everyone. However, the scent is certainly relaxing and it does leave your skin feeling silky soft, so if you can handle more than a bit of glitter, this one is definitely a lovely little thing to try.


Do you have a favourite Lush product this season? Are you thinking of trying any out?

Happy Craftmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment