Thursday, 11 December 2014

Craftmas Day 11: Lush Christmas Reviews and Recommendations [PART ONE]

[This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own]
It's no secret that I love Lush. They're environmentally friendly, cruelty-free, all the products smell amazing and feel great, and the Lush Christmas collection is no exception.

Here is part one of my thoughts on a few items from the Lush Christmas range.

[Pictures from Lush website, font
 'Cutie Patootie' available to download
  here, finished image made by me] 

1) Butterbear bath bomb (£1.95 each)
(x)
I absolutely love Butterbear. It smells amazing, looks adorable (almost too adorable to chuck in your bath really...) and the cocoa butter in it leaves your skin feeling silky soft and moisturised. If you can't bear (see what I did there?) the thought of making this little chap dissolve away in your bath, the Butterball bath bomb (£2.65 each) has the same delicious vanilla and cocoa scent.

2) Cinders bath bomb (£2.50 each)
(x)
Mmmmmmm... This one smells amazing, all Christmas spices and just Christmas in a bath bomb, really. It turns your bath a nice orangey-yellow and has popping candy in it which a lot of people say sounds like a crackling fire. I always play music quite loudly when I'm in the bath, though, so I wouldn't know! Even so, the scent always makes me feel all warm and happy, so Cinders is a firm favourite for me.

3) Snow Fairy Sparkle shimmer bar (£4.95 each)
(x)
Everyone talks about the Snow Fairy scent as the staple scent for a Lush Christmas, however, while it's certainly lovely and sweet, too much of it can be very sickening for me. I once had the Shimmy Shimmy shimmer bar (£4.95 each) and I think that I preferred that. While I enjoy getting all glittery (who doesn't? :P) I found the Snow Fairy scent overwhelming. Of course, if you love the Snow Fairy scent then you'll love this - not only does it have that signature scent but it moisturises, shimmers and leaves your skin feeling lovely.

4) So White bath bomb (£3.50 each)
(x)
Like Snow Fairy, So White is a scent that many people say is a Lush staple at Christmas, and I would have to say that I agree. I love the smell of this, I think it's lovely I find it very relaxing as well. I think that it turning the bath pink is really nice, especially since the bath bomb itself is white - it's just really exciting for me! If you don't have a bath but like this scent, they have the So White shower gel (£4.50 for 100g) as well, however I have far too many shower gels to justify purchasing this to try it out!

Do you have a favourite Lush product this season? Are you thinking of trying any out?

Happy Craftmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment