Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Craftmas Day 10 - A Tour of Our Christmas Tree

I said in another post that this year our tree featured ornaments we've collected over the years. Here's a look at some of the things that stand out most to me:


Because who doesn't need an angel on top of their Christmas tree?


Mum bought this earlier this week. It's a little fox dressed as Little Red Riding Hood. How cute can you get?


This wooden bear has been around for as long as I can remember, and nothing excites me more than the fact that you can move its arms and legs into different positions.


This moose has been around for a while as well. Happy Christmoose everyone!


We found this reindeer in the Italy section of the Epcot world showcase in Disneyworld in Florida.


Another one from the Epcot world showcase at Disneyworld Florida. I think this one is from the Germany area.

Happy Craftmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment