Friday, 7 November 2014

'Five Favourites' Fridays: Music Artists

This month's 'Five Favourites' Friday is all about my top five music artists (today!) I have included the links to my favourite songs from each of them as well. Enjoy!


1) Paramore
Genre: Pop punk
Favourite songs: Brick by Boring Brick (x), Ignorance (x), My Heart (x), The Only Exception (x), (One of Those) Crazy Girls (x), That's What You Get (x)



2) One Direction
Genre: Pop
Favourite songs: Happily (x), Through the Dark (x), Rock Me (x), Fireproof (x), Kiss You (x), 18 (x), Girl Almighty (x), Stockholm Syndrome (x) Clouds (x), Once in a Lifetime (x)





3) Marina and the Diamonds
Genre: Alternative/Pop
Favourite songs: Primadonna (x), Family Jewels (x), Bubblegum Bitch (x), Obsessions (x), Teen Idle (x), Fear and Loathing (x), Oh No! (x), Hermit the Frog (x), Happy (x)


4) Hey Ocean
Genre: Alternative rock/Folk
Favourite songs: Change (x), Islands (x), I Am a Heart (x), Maps (x), Make a New Dance Up (x), Last Mistake (x)


5) Patent Pending
Genre: Pop punk
Favourite songs: Hey Mario (x), Brighter (x), Spin Me Around (x), One Less Heart to Break (x)




If you give any of these songs a listen, let me know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I love Paramore's old school songs! I will defo give these a shot! Also, are you a fan of 5SOS? They have some pretty good songs, too! <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brand New Eyes is my favourite Paramore album (as you can probably tell since most of the songs on the list are from BNE haha). It's got such a great sound and energy. Yes! I love Voodoo Doll, Good Girls and Long Way Home the most I think!

      Delete
  2. The Only Exception is such a catchy, relevant song. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just? (All Paramore songs are!) :L

      Delete
  3. That Paramore song!! It just reminded me how much I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait a second! It's possible to forget how much you love Paramore?!

      Delete