Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Spanish Music

Sometimes in my Spanish lessons in school, my teacher plays us some Spanish songs. She says that they're great to help you learn the language better (and also that she'd be told off if she played music that wasn't 'educational'). As I have jotted down the names of a few of these that I particularly enjoy listening to sometimes, I thought I'd share a few with you. You might just fall in love with one of them! :3

1) Paraíso - Dvicio


This is quite the catchy little number - you'll have it stuck in your head for about a year!

2) Que te Quería - La Quinta Estación


Quite the feisty song here, and one that I love.

3) En Brazos de Ella - Pablo Alborán


This is another one that gets stuck in your head very easily - and one of my friends absolutely adores it! (which may or may not have anything to do with the fact that Pablo Alborán is a beautiful, beautiful man)

I hope you enjoy these songs if you give any of them a listen, and if you have any recommendations for me, be sure to leave a comment!

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest |

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Awesome Photos and interesting Stuff. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    Greetings Sophia xx
    M Y B L O G.
    I N S T A G R A M.

    ReplyDelete