Friday, 3 October 2014

'Five Favourites' Friday: My Decopatch Papers

Over the past couple of years, I've amassed quite the collection of Decopatch papers. Here are my favourites, all of which are available to buy here.

(x)
This one is so bright and cheerful, covered in cartoon flower designs on a red background.

(x)
I have a fabric very similar to this, which I mentioned in another 'Five Favourites' Friday, which you can read here. I love the elegant floral design and think that white and pink look really sweet and feminine together.

(x)
 Music lovers, this one's for you! I think that this music manuscript design is different and modern, and looks great on Decopatch projects.

(x)
This is one of my favourites because of its bold design, the cute images on this stand out great and I love the colours together. 

(x)
I have a great love of all things floral, and this paper is no exception! I love the large flowers and paisley design.

Thoughts? Questions? Leave me a comment!

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest |

No comments:

Post a Comment