Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Craftmas!

(Credit)
If you spend as much time on the internet as I do, it's likely that you've seen YouTubers participating in the Vlogmas challenge: filming what they get up to every day of advent.

Taking this idea and merging it with my love of crafting, I want to do 'Craftmas' this year, involving a craft-related post every day. This could be making decorations, wrapping presents beautifully (or at least trying to) or making hand-made presents for friends and family. I'll probably include a bit of baking in there - chocolate log, anyone? - and truly get my blog into the festive spirit.

And I want you to join me. Do your own Craftmas on your blog! Let's get festive together!

Yes, I know it's early, but I got excited. Don't judge me. And don't worry, I'll be going all Halloween-y on you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh this is a brilliant idea for a blog series! I'd definitely love to see some baking posts in there!

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just want it to be December already! I've got it all planned out (ooh organised), and if they go to plan I should be able to get some baking posts done!

      Delete