Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Cats in the Style of Millie Marotta

For my art GCSE, it's important that I take inspiration from artists. I'm so glad that I do, because this has enabled me to look at the work of Millie Marotta and try to do something similar. These little pieces are not actually for my sketchbook, they're just for fun, but let me know what you think! They were inspired by my two cats, Belle (the top one) and Lotte (the bottom one), as well as the work of Mille Marotta, in particular her elephant drawing.



2 comments:

  1. These are good! I loved taking inspiration from different artists to do my art GCSE's and A Levels :) I really like how you've done these, best of luck with your portfolio! :)

    Love Amylou x
    www.amylous.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was pleased with how they both came out :)

    ReplyDelete