You Will Need:
-Plain paper suitcase tag
-Needle and thread
1) Cut two pieces of tissue paper, each large enough to cover one side of the tag. Cover one side of the tag with spray mount and place one of the pieces of tissue paper over it. Turn it over and do the same, so that the tag is sandwiched between the two pieces of tissue paper. Trim the excess tissue paper. Use a hole punch to reopen the hole in the tag.
2) Take a self-adhesive label and stick it onto the tag.
3) Next, take your piece of felt and cut out a 1 inch square. Cut into the middle from the corners, making sure not to actually cut out the triangle shape you are making.
4) Bring one of the corners into the middle and sew it with a small stitch, sewing the button on once while you do.
5) Don't fold the next corner along, fold the one after that. Sew it down along with the button and continue around the square until you have a pinwheel. Use a few more stitches to really secure the button.
6) Decide whereabouts on the tag you want your pinwheel and use double-sided tape to stick it down.
7) Finally, loop the ribbon and poke the ends through the hole before tucking them through the loop and pulling it tight.
All you need to do now is write your message and attach it to a present! I think these make great tags because they only take around 10-15 minutes and it's something personal that people will really appreciate. If you give this a go, let me know!
Thoughts? Questions? Leave me a comment!